LYC 0.00% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

Just got home from work to see the shareprice get decimated at...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Just got home from work to see the shareprice get decimated at the close.

Is it a major offloading because they know something?

I do not believe that is the case.

Judging by the after market trades it does look like an insto liquidating a fair chunk. However, how many times have we seen this very same situation before and if you backtest a chart for the last 12 mths, the very, very low will always occur on a very large volume day and the market in general will be a big red day right across the board. We have seen 60mln plus Volume on a number of occasions.

I don't believe news has been leaked.
    Its still too early for them to make a decision.
    Was supposed to be end of June/early July.
    Therefore, i would discount that.

Secondly, China's export quotas will becoming out for the second half of this year. Again, i doubt that anything has been leaked. Otherwise some Snoopdog from HC would have radared on the story very quickly.

Global markets are in tatters ATM with Greece leading the charge with a close second for the US.

I am expecting some more very large down days on the Global Markets which will provide JPM, MS to run amuck with very large volume from Lynas. Given some great interpretations from Mitta in the past regarding the importance of volume tied together with the desperation that these large instos have already shown, it seems to me that they are going to make many of us sweat by trying to suck us in.

When Lynas hits rockbottom the sentiment will change in an instant and IMHO, given the news that we are expecting it will rocket. All the REE Companies will follow suit. Lynas being the forerunner is the best possible advantage we have. Don't forget. We have the advantage and the Institutions know it.

IMHO, not alot of time is left.
    This is a real chance to buy some below the $2 level.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.85 $6.89 $6.77 $9.256M 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12357 $6.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 13181 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.