SRM 0.00% 36.5¢ sierra mining limited

2014 is our year lucky. we will nail the resource, grade and...

1. 12,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3222
    2014 is our year lucky. we will nail the resource, grade and heading towards mining. We have the management, the best mining JV partner in the Philippines and Bunawan in the oven. We dont need money for the Mabilo project drill out and the gold/ copper prices look fine by me. Some smarter brokers and commentators are waking to the reality that miners are under valued and due a rerate next year. It will start with the larger ones first, but companies like this can spring to life very quickly once we have that intial resource estimate. Even that estimate will grow very quickly the more holes continue to go in afterwards with this extended deeper drilling program. The analysts were wrong about iron ore, China , gold and copper. They have sucked a lot of confidence out of the market, but its coming back with srm in the new year. i do not see another listed copper/gold play hitting these grades anywhere. our valuation is lower with an improvement in grade and tonnage.. that wont last. i am very long this stock and will get even longer when i see the number in the new year. i dont reckon i will be alone of course, so been stacking them away during this down turned resource market. dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.