SRM 0.00% 36.5¢ sierra mining limited

now..this is big, page-63

1. 12,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3222
    the traders in this are making money by flipping the stock all over the place in a thin market. good luck to them, since that time is coming to an end in the new year imo. This is going to be fun to watch once we get the intial resource estimate out and keep drilling after that. This will remind everyone of what PIR did and a lot of other middlemas stocks do in the early stages. The price moves about a little until it hits critical mass and the funds turn up. i watched PIR do this at 40c, then it hit $2. The difference now is that SRM's grade is about 3 times that of PIR Eq, about 3 times plus that of CDU and 3 times that of AVB. All of those need and raised large capex and SRM does not need any of it. The market does not have enough information yet and the funds cant buy until they see the numbers and do their own numbers. it will hardly matter to them if the stock starts to rise from 25c or 40c. it will be about getting volume. The penny will drop soon enough, but the punters are playing first up. Do you remember SIR and SFR in the early days? traders flicked the thing out in volume when it doubled and tripped only to watch it go 10 times that. This is the best grade play i know about , still early days as well. xmas break coming up, is just a speed hump and im looking forward to next year. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.