KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

thanks budcar, im not unhappy with being a tech wholsaler via...

1. 206 Posts.
    thanks budcar, im not unhappy with being a tech wholsaler via star systems and 3M and also the abilitiy to intergrate if called upon.
    just noticed a little interest today which is a good sign. company was sold down to 0.002c on 94thousand shares or $188 worth so nothing to worry about there. the current market cap is still a paltry $3 million odd. a move to 1c would still value them at under $10 million which for the over used words "potential of the product" is in my opinion still huge.
    any form of larger collaboration with 3m as you mentioned would surely see a major credability re rating back well above the last 12 months levels.
    looks as if a lot of the 0.003 and 0.004 silly selling got taken out today and is almost gone and the buy demand be it at low levels looks at last very strong.
    hopefully the ceo can get a deal or two over the line very soon and this crazy sell down will look just that. crazy.
    thanks for the update that it is star systems that are supplying our tags to the Indian market.the more people selling the kollakorn tags the better in my eyes
    as you said fingers crossed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.