HAV 5.56% 17.0¢ havilah resources limited

now tin, page-2

1. 3,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    Copperboy,

HAV has been going after tin for a number of months now, this is just the recent update.

Remember, HAV may earn up to an 85% interest in the project by completing a feasibility study (thereafter, the vendors may contribute their 15% share of development costs or revert to a net smelter royalty). Given this had an earlier published inferred resource of 172,000 tonnes of 1.15% tin, it appears to be a cheap entry point into an apparent valuable area of ground.

Uncle Bob knows what he is doing. As a little known fact, he has prior tin experience, many decades ago. He owned a licence up in Northern NSW that had tin literally laying on the ground that could be picked up by hand (however, back then, tin prices were no where as high as now - which is part of the attraction to getting into tin now).

In addition, the Prospect Hill tin project has the potential for recovery of associated sulphide minerals that contain appreciable copper, lead, zinc and silver.

In terms of time line, I would fathom a guess that FS will take until at least 2009 and then a decision can be made whether or not to proceed with the 85% earn in.

Cheers

P.S. I would share your apparent concern if you thought HAV Management's time and effort was being distracted from development of the Portia, Kalkaroo or Mutooroo projects by advancing the Prospect Hill tin project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $53.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $65.55K 388.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186665 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.