DUE 0.00% $2.99 duet group

I just ran some quick numbers, there are approx 900 million...

1. 667 Posts.
    I just ran some quick numbers, there are approx 900 million shares on issue for DUE, they pay a 10c dividend twice a year so therefore is approx $90mill each time. So even if you reduce the distribution to 5c for one year, they are only going to have approx $90mill extra to reduce debt with. Considering how much debt they have, its really not going to make much of a difference.

Sorry if I sound a bit like a broken record about the debt situation, I'm just a little worried about the consequences of continual rising interest rates and if the world falls into a GFC2 how difficult it could become to re-finance debt.

Problem is, its a bit hard to walk away from the 11% dividend re-invested yield, especially when the share price continues to range trade and we get the DRP shares at a discount (plus the VWAP usually drops after the ex-div date). So its basically like having a bi-annual compounding security, just with the risk of this debt overhang.

Would be interesting to see some numbers on how much difference the addition of Prime assets would make to DUE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.