IMM 1.61% 31.5¢ immutep limited

now trading at 28 cps, page-33

1. 7,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    That's true, Eagle, Prima has held up against the AO but it has now come right back to it's last line of defense (from an FA POV).

Another couple of bad days and people will be forced to sell the stocks they never intended to to cover losses elsewhere.

Reading some of the comments here though, I just wonder how long some posters have been in the market and understand just what is happening out there...

here's a screen grab I took took a few years ago If people think that PRR can come untouched through something like this again, well, they are quite simply ... fools.

And believe me, nothing has changed out there - it's become worse but the difference now is, there is no silver bullet.

So when people write here that it's all short term and imply that PRR is different, alarm bells ring in my head...

A short term 'correction' can quickly change into everybody scrambling for the door.

some here have never experienced that I feel....

I guess ultimately it's another arguement for stop losses and non-emotive trading and investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $458.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.5¢ $251.5K 806.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 121215 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 2864 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.