GOE 0.00% 2.7¢ go energy group limited

I doubt it. Not SOLCO's fault but that of the non-achieving...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I doubt it. Not SOLCO's fault but that of the non-achieving Federal gov and Magic Pudding believing Opposition. The long term effect of the inaction of the Rudd shambles on establishing a realistic long-term ramp of solar power is, among other things, the absence of a gradually developing skilled labour force. Eventually PV will be cheaper than grid power at which point every roof insulation installer will switch over to PV installation with similar results to what we have already seen.

I will copy this post to the AFT and CBD sites for their comments.

From
    https://www.ga.gov.au/servlet/BigObjFileManager?bigobjid=GA16708
    ? Solar energy use in Australia is projected to increase by 5.9 per cent per year to 24 PJ in
    2029?30.
    (let's get this in perspective - photovoltaic worldwide is expected to grow at over 30% per annum for the next decade, all solar in Australia is expecting just on 6%. The difference is due to policy of governments State and Federal as they coddle coal and fluff decisions on a realistic RET scheme.

Which brings me to the next Federal/State gov blow-off; COAG to decide on nationwide FIT scheme. No, too hard, would upset somebody, somewhere, probably name of Alan Jones.

Industry renews calls for certainty and a gross FIT
    EcoGeneration ? January/February 2009
    Solar has been in the political spotlight again recently, with COAG addressing the question of a feed-in tariff (FIT) at its latest meeting, much discussion at the Clean Energy Council Conference and news that BP Solar will move its PV manufacturing plant overseas. Sarah Robertson reports. http://ecogeneration.com.au/news/industry_renews_calls_for_certainty_and_a_gross_fit/000393/

Meeting in late November, the Council of Australian Governments (COAG) addressed the issue of a feed-in tariff (FIT) scheme for renewable energy.
    COAG agreed to a set of national principles to apply to new FIT schemes and to inform the reviews of existing schemes, with the aim that these principles will promote national consistency of schemes across Australia.
    COAG principles recommend that micro renewable generation should receive ?fair and reasonable value for exported energy? and that any premium rate should be ?jurisdictionally determined, transitional and considered for public funding?
    The COAG outcome follows the Senate Committee?s inquiry which noted strong industry, consumer and government support for FIT schemes and recommended that the Federal Government work as quickly as possible towards agreement on a national FIT framework.
    The Senate Committee report favoured a gross metering scheme but stopped short of recommending one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.