SPM 0.00% 2.2¢ speewah metals ltd

Speewah is looking O.KIt's behaving as I thought it might. The...

1. 294 Posts.
    Speewah is looking O.K
    It's behaving as I thought it might. The opportunity to get cheap stock is slowly drying up.
    You might see a few sold who bought at 20-23c. They may be happy with a quick profit. Big mistake !!
    The reason you don't see much selling is simply explained. The shareholders who have been waiting patiently know how good the story is and they won't be selling.
    I have mentioned a few times that this has the potential to be a multi bagger. It is easy to say, but I would urge everyone to read the reports that they have announced.
    It is there for all to see.
    REMEMBER they do not have to find anything. They have already found it. 3.6 billion tonnes of Titanium, vanadium and iron ore. They believe this will be increased to 6 billion.
    And I can add that management is very conservative. That is another reason SPM has been flying under the radar.
    Without wanting to repeat myself read the reports for yourselves and you will understand why I was stating at 20c
    a few weeks ago that it is very much undervalued.
    Don't just take my word for it, do your own homework.
    I mentioned the other day I couldn't understand why there was selling in the low 20's.
    I still believe this will be one of the stories of 2012.
    Well done to those who topped up over the past few weeks.
    Sit tight, and by years end I am sure you will all be very happy shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.