OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Only time will tell batboy, it is guess work until production...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Only time will tell batboy, it is guess work until production gets under way. All sorts of guesstimates popping up on what the head grade will end up being. I think when the valuation was done, 20 grams a ton was used with a 15 to 30 gram grade offered up by the company. Mark has stated a few times that the grade could much higher and myself think that the historical grade of 50 grams a ton is not an unrealistic figure to expect considering that we will be using modern mining and processing methods. The plant can be ramped up to around 100k tons a year simply by running a night shift and again the company has stated that Cascavel would start small but would not be small for very long, sounding like a very quick ramp up after the gold starts flowing, providing things go to plan. AMO , who knows for sure, getting the start up money with no security was very encouraging from people that would have done a very extensive due diligence before handing over the coin. We have very experienced people on the pay roll now to over see everything from mining to accounts, these people wound not get on board if they did not see a future with Orinoco.
    As for myself, and the investment strategy I have taken, as a working guy with very limited funds to invest, and learning the hard way from previous investments in speculative stocks, I have sold almost all of my heads and went in hard on options, got over 1.3 million atm to get the best return on a positive out come, that is how confidant I am with these guys..... All My Opinion ,,, and all my lazy cash .......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.