EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

re: interesting thought George, that is because I was at the AGM...

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: interesting thought
    George, that is because I was at the AGM and I understand and know what the plan is, and if I have any questions regarding what is going on, instead of going on a question on hot copper, which turns into a rumour which turns into a fact, I actually ask at the office. Now, before you attack, if they lie to me I cant help that. BUT Peter Mac talked quite a bit about the sale of Burnakura. The market is amazing for buying gold mines, especially ones where all the infrastructure up to and including single accomodation and a mill, is all in place. Come on now thing about it, this must be worth a few bux. Peter said, they wouldnt be doing anything about selling it until they finished stoping. You know yourself about the mining industry, you know the kind of dollars involved in this. It can be easily worked out. I do not however know what debt they apparently owe to Tectonic.

Peter told us, that there are many buyers out their in the market and was not prepared to talk dollars in public as he didnt want to cap the price of what it is capable of achieving. Isnt that fair enough? I would never imagine it would make extract wealthy enough to do all their drilling, I believe that eventually their grades at husab will do that for them. Go back and read the announcement where it mentions how they will be well cashed up. (didnt use those exact words)

Defensive. Yeah too right we holders are and you know why, because we get downrampers come on this thread making one line statements about how bad its going to be for us with no apparent reason why. You yourself said you cant understand why the price is not increasing. I can only put this down to daytraders and the damage done because shareholders not understanding that things EXT are doing are actually viable for the company, like the closure of burnakurra, how many people sold out on that news and its the sellers that send the shareprice spiralling down. Not closure of a non profitable gold mine. And while we are at it, why was is non profitable. I believe the Tectonic were actually managing the works up there. Of course they had some bad luck with flooding.

In my opinion, the 15 cents was a silly speculation price and it had to come down from that, just as dyl has come down 10 cents from the mid 50's. It is just the share market, and with so many shares on issue, when it falls, it does so rapidly because it looks like big numbers. If you look at percentages. It is really just inline with other share prices. Yes I am defensive, I like fords and if someone comes up to me and tells me my car is sh!t, I will get defensive, coz I know they are better than holdens hahahahahaha
    something different to discuss.

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $69.40K 7.842M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2585856 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2084887 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.