RHK 0.00% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Now were talking Revolution, page-23

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    Trav,

Reading peoples posts influences your decision, isn't that why you read posts for information?

It’s which way you are influenced, for your end game or for theirs?

If you don't know someone in person then they very well could be a Toad cronnie, the smarter and more knowledgeable they are the more you should be wary of them. The more professional they behave the more the chance they are here because they have been appointed/employed to perform a task.

No offense but you sound naive in the art of manipulation. Toad would have planted someone years ago on HC to lead the crowd or at least try to influence individuals and show you "the best" option for you is the one Toad wants!! Same as directors do.

I'm in the resources industry in WA and believe me it is standard practice and spotting the ulterior motives takes time. The first question you should ask yourself is what is their motivation for hanging around FMS on HC? Why are they spending countless time on HC are they bored?

Do you hang off stocks you don’t hold all day everyday departing with your knowledge to anonymous posters? Think about it mate. A billionaire has been stung by little ol’ FMSU do you think he would leave his large investment to be steered by others and be happy about it sitting on his bakside?

Toad doesn’t even let the directors of FMS make decisions and steer his investment………

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 86.0¢ $148 172

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 4690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.