GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Yeah, it's donuts all round for everyone. It's amazing that...

1. 1,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Yeah, it's donuts all round for everyone. It's amazing that these 2 blokes have been able to make $100 million disappear with absolutely nothing positive to show for it.

@@roofy I'm not sure jurisdiction is going to be a big issue for civil claims, but the enforcement of any outcomes is going to be the hard part.

If they have all their cash from their million dollar salaries stashed overseas, trying to get a piece of it will be difficult. I would assume they'd be able to declare bankruptcy in Australia if they needed...? Not sure how that'd affected them in the USA though. I'd guess we won't be seeing either of their faces on our shores soon unless by force. But I'd be curious as to how Joel is going to stay in the US now that he's effectively unemployed.

Another dog stock to add to the list of examples of why you need to make investment decisions not just on product/resource/idea but on the people running the show.

Good people can't make a success of a poor resource/product/idea and a good product/resource/idea won't be success if it's run by dodgy donkeys.

If both the product/resource/idea is suspect and so are the people running it then stay well away! I.e. BIG, IoT, ZIPTel, GSW etc etc etc

Last edited by john_utah: 10/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.