GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Now what, page-200

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Well, the answer to "Now what" appears to be, unsurprisingly, Chapter 11:

https://www.neo.inc/en/live/security-activity/GSW#!/news/6754615299797229

Note that almost all of GSW's remaining activity is indistinguishable from the products of DeliveryBizPro and Scheduling+, and takes place in those markets (North America). So this is essentially spinning out the businesses that they bought and trying to sell them for cents on the dollar (which is good in that it's at least not completely destroying the companies that they bought). I guess ASIC joins the queue of creditors?

In the end, Joel and Bane never really built anything of lasting value - they just raised a lot of money, bullshitted investors and bought a few overseas businesses in a desperate effort to make the lies come true. GSW's actual product was always a quick "fake it until you make it" website on top of Google Maps, which should have been obvious to any investors who could see how little they were spending on the tech side. A real triumph for Blue Chilli's methodology...

Joel is on Twitter trying to belatedly join the crypto hustle. Not sure what Bane is up to.

The real winners are the people behind Logo d.o.o, who got to sell half their business to GSW and then buy it back for a fraction of the sum. I think GSW wound up absorbing some hefty losses that would otherwise have been Logo's. Somewhere there are some very happy Serbians.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.