SPL 0.00% 9.9¢ starpharma holdings limited

I think you need to learn how to comprehend and step down from...

1. 9,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863

I think you need to learn how to comprehend and step down from your high horse

Your above post is not relevant and shows your one eyed lack of comprehension of what I wrote.

With Chat GPT and all your research skills you are unable to find short dated viraleze for sale ?

Let me know what humble pie tastes like and don't forget to formally put your apology here since you foolished doubled down with insults !

"you do guess" Ya Think ?? Gee I must be pretty good at it . Couldn't be decades of knowledge and research could it?
    "you do make assertions" What because I know facts or have deduced to reasonable certainty
    "you call others conspiracy theorists" Yep because they do not produce facts in context , conflate and overextend to support their weak argument also simply do not understand procedure, industry and all the little detail.
    "time to eat humble pie and apologise" Yeah Nah

Simply google ebay and viraleze and you will see it for sale with short dates !! Pictures and everything including prior sales and stock on hand ready to ship Whoopsie you are wrong again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.