GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

"the market does not decide the technology is worth, it is...

1. 70 Posts.
    "the market does not decide the technology is worth, it is actually the customers and partners who team up with them."

... i.e., "the market" when viewed in anything other than the narrowest of terms. Try to keep up here.

Can you point us to any explanation and independant industry review of GCN's current world-leading technology. (i.e., not something that "Richard said".)

"to say they should stick to one thing is crazy"

... it's ironic that you just rapped Jefferies for misquoting, what I actually wrote was that a company "should have clearly defined objectives and stay focussed" because the shotgun approach, particularly for a company with huge losses, with little funds and with little competence is crazy. Is it your contention that the company should NOT clearly defined objectives and stay focussed?

"you don't think it is worth anything for GCN to be showcased at this event with the world???"
    To put it mildly, it's not worth the paper the announcement is written on. This sort of project would be regarded as very minor day to day activity by anything but the smallest of operations. The fact that GCN believes that it is so significant that it rates an announcement on ASX is very much a negative reflection on the company.

Amazing that you don't see that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.