AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

now who should we blame?, page-20

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Stagman, nearly all stocks I have averaged down on in the past have gone into Administration or Liquidation. I used to think averaging down was the right thing to do as well but learn't my lesson when the world financial crisis hit. I have now learnt that any company can go under, especially since I averaged down on MFS Limited and Babcock and Brown and lost the lot not to mention some other stocks totalling around $800,000. I very rarely average down anymore. Not worth the risk. As an example, if this world crisis raises its ugly head again and AXM has production problems, they may not be able to receive any further funding and will go into administration. Also they have debt maturing in 2010 I think from memory. Stagman, lots can go wrong. I didn't listen to anyone either until I experienced it first hand myself and I nearly had to declare bankruptcy. My wife used to warn me but I never listened. I wanted to average down yesterday on AXM as well but my wife said No. I listen to her now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.