AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

BK, by no measure am I a seasoned investor/trader, and rare...

1. 37 Posts.
    BK, by no measure am I a seasoned investor/trader, and rare poster. Im going to reopen your case.

Vonex isnt on the ASX yet, so how can the market value it. Right now its the speculators taking a punt at getting in on the ground floor, with all the risks associated with it. Once the relisting on the stock has occured, IMO only then can market sentiment become relevant to the fundamentals of Vonex as a business. Why? Because as all the readers here can, there is still bad blood, old management and material contracts persay and commitments associated with AWD that are holding people at bay. I would also think that many are here reading and tracking the progress of this stock through this reverse listing, and waiting to see that it DOES become one of the few blue sky reverse listing tech plays going on right now... as i am doing with others right now. Soooo, a MC of $13m is nothing right now, patience little one, patience.

Reference all the 1.5c talk, thats a hell of a lot of selling to push it down there. I can only imagine all the small time investors here who would up their risk exposure if the price was 1.5c rather than 2.2c to average down more. So that would support a bounce back even if that occurred. I didnt even get my orders hit when I chased 1.8-1.9c either. So i doubt the manipulators want to send it down there.

Btw ill join the rest here and say i kicked myself for not selling everything at 4.5c, greed got to me too. (bought between 2.2-3c). Could have squared away a few real world issues. Rather im riding this one out through the transition phase but as by christmas i feel the companies fundamentals will reflect on the sp by then and the MC is more in line with its financials/ cashflow / earnings /. And on a side note, hope that it has outperformed the other stocks ive painfully watched rise while committed here. But hey im sure thats a pretty common experience also.

Well thats me, here is to sitting back and waiting for the multi-bagger to begin. Oh, im also an amateur so what would I know....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.