CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Would JH be making all this noise with the drilling CAmpaign so...

1. 353 Posts.
    Would JH be making all this noise with the drilling CAmpaign so he can raise capital at higher prices end of 2010?

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!

So Post, don't get upset but JH is not a philanthropist.

JH is here to benefit himself then depending on what he is made of he will be nice to us to a certain degree even if I think he could built a lucrative enough business with CTP to make us all happy but that will depend on our luck and a bit of JH good will.

At this stage he needs to keep the boat floating and that will require:

Step 1: Make CTP look like a serious CAndidate to become a Big Company (will it get to that goal yes or no that we don’t know yet)

Step2: Once everybody is excited he will Raise capital so the CTP/JH can keep going.

UNLESS some divine discovery makes us the center of big attention and suddenly CTP is very exciting for big Instit…then could be very very very good and then we should call JH good will.

CTP is a speccie and there is nothing more ATM than this to expect.

Get this clear.

PS: i always had the impression that OIL was the first cash flow target for JH because easier to produce etc...!!!

So why are so many people specculating about HE that was supposed to be part of plan No2. Has JH change his ideas? i don't understand that point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $61.41K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462354 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.