CTP 1.89% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

now you will know what jh is made of, page-13

1. 8,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Mr Zippy,

"CB gave u a thumbs up only cause thats a long sleep.Now seriously there is realy no upside potential based on resource potential.It could be anywhere me thinks.Thats why
    i have invested in this coy.We could be anything one day,bigger than BHP but there is the choice.Do u wish to hold for the long term and test the waters are are u hoping
    ctp goes up 30% tomorrow to get a quick profit.I,m in for the long haul and lwill see what the future brings.As i always say i'm focussed on 1% of the resource potential
    only.'

Many thanks, I am not sure if I understand your comment "Now seriously there is realy no upside potential based on resource potential"

As to, your question, "Do u wish to hold for the long term and test the waters are are u hoping
    ctp goes up 30% tomorrow to get a quick profit"

I am in for a long haul, having said that if it went balistic like Posiden did, I would sell most of my shares and take the profit, bear in mind it is all tax free in my SMSF. so my exit price is at least 30 % lower than the ordinary person.

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.