M4M 11.4% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

Val, the only fact that you have stated is the shares in escrow,...

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Val, the only fact that you have stated is the shares in escrow, the rest is PURE GUESS WORK on your behalf.

Val, to quote you "It is likely that contractors/suppliers that were issued shares in exchange of services have been selling before the TGP shares come out of escrow." For all you know it might have been me selling to offset profits and then buy back to average down.

Val, to quote you "A huge amount of shares on issue are held by investors from pre: EIO days. They have done their potato sacks so they're not going to sell to get back less than 5% of their original price entry."
    HOW on earth do you know this, unless you hold some from those days or maybe lost some, maybe this is where you are coming from.

Val, to quote you again - "Metoo, I have been so right for 3 years now re: EIO/KFE and nothing in my opinion will change in 2014." In the 2 years or so that I have been around WHAT have you been right about? every time something gets close you widen the goal posts to try to make your predictions sneak in but they usually go out on the full.
    Then you just repeat the shot from a different angle with the same result. From memory your short/medium term price was 7c and that was over a year ago, if I remember correctly. I gave one of 10c based purely on imaginary lines and guess work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $642.5K 16.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 828203 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 614580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.