BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Nowa Ruda Computer Generated Imagery

1. 6,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    You have to ask why ASX investors don't get to see this stuff.

What is it they say about mushrooms, .... keep them in the dark and feed them ****.

BMB has obviously paid big money to generate these CGI videos let alone the multi-millions of dollars worth of drilling and geological data that would have been required in order to generate them in the first place, and they haven't yet been utilised to promote BMB in Australia via the ASX or elsewhere???? I've been to every Investor Briefing at Macquarie and I've never seen (or even heard of) any of this stuff. IMO, a very, very odd omission!

After seeing these videos and then comparing them to the dicky line drawings (see below) that Australian investors are provided with in BMB's Investor Presentations and in BMB's ASX announcements (and on BMB's website), you have to wonder if the Company is actually serious about drumming up investor interest in Australia at all ???

What else is there that we haven't we seen?

All translations are via Google Translate so please excuse any inaccuracies, ... I don't speak Polish

Computer Generated Imagery of the excavation project Nowa Ruda coking coal
    Published on 13 Oct 2014
    Drilling works commissioned by the Australian investor, which represents the company in Poland Coal Holding confirmed coal deposits in New Ruda. The size of the deposit by Polish standards is estimated at about 107 million tonnes in the area of the shaft Waclaw and 23 million tonnes in the area of the shaft Lech. The size and quality of the deposits will eventually mining from 1.25 million tons to 2.5 million tons per year of raw material. Investment in the community Nowa Ruda consume up to 150 million dollars.

Some translations that will help in the understanding of the video (via Google Translate)
    Syzb = Shaft (i.e. Shaft Piast I, Shaft Piast II and Shaft Lech)
    Poziom = Level
    Prezekop Wentylacyjny = Ventilation Crosscut
    Kruszarnia = Crushing
    Komora Pomp = Pump Chamber
    Chodnik = Sidewalk (by the various coal seams)
    Remiza Lokomotyw = Locomotive Depot
    Chodnik Kierunkowy = Directional Pavement

Video Of The Location Of BMB's Drill Holes
    BMB's Exploration Concession is outlined in pink.
    Rozmieszczenie Otworow = Arrangement of Holes
    Historical holes are in red i.e. BW1 (1977)
    BMB holes are in pink i.e. CHW-1  24.05.2014

Computer Generated Imagery Of The Shafts, Drill Holes, Coal Seams and Faults
    Some translations that will help in the understanding of the video (via Google Translate)
    Otwory = Holes
    Syzb = Shaft (i.e. Shaft Piast I, Shaft Piast II and Shaft Lech)
    Poklad = Coal Seams (Green is Seam 405 and Purple is Seam 415)
    Uskoki = Faults (Red)

Computer Generated Imagery Of Hole CHW-2 (24/07/2014)
    Showing the geology and intersection of Seams 301, 304, 405, 406, 408, 409/410.

TV Piece On Nowa Ruda (In Polish)
    There is a lot more TV coverage of BMB at Nowa Ruda on YouTube but it's all in Polish so it's not of much use to most of us unless you want to disregard the audio and just look at the video which is sort of interesting.

As a comparison to the CGI Videos above, as far as BMB's visual promotion for the Nowa Ruda Project on BMB's website goes, this map and three, 8.5 x 5.5 cm sq photos of the Nowa Ruda mine museum is all there is.

What's going on here??

NR.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.