BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

To be fair, whilst I'm not happy with the shareprice, I'm happy...

1. 2,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    To be fair, whilst I'm not happy with the shareprice, I'm happy with the progress and direction the company is going. It sucks for those of us who have laid out big amounts of cash over the years, but hopefully this year will see some of that patience pay off.

Remember that there are no LARGE sell orders here on BMB, it's all tiny bumps to push us down, with the occasional rattling of impatient holders cages resulting in their selling. Hold, or buy, and there will surely be some light in the near term. I don't want to invest any more money here, but to think I can pick up my entire holding for ~33% of the price is very enticing, and I'd encourage everyone to consider these facts - we are being pushed down by tiny sells, which we can easily overcome with just $500 buys, and the shareprice could easily be driven back up if people were able to throw a few more extra $$ at this. It's a big ask, but driving the share price up through our own buying might just help give some attention to this poor old stock.

Last edited by asterisk: 12/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.