CHN 0.37% $1.36 chalice mining limited

Ah, Bossdog, just to clarify what I meant. My best case at the...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Ah, Bossdog, just to clarify what I meant. My best case at the moment is merely to get my money back ie.no return after 2 years investment risk.

As for finding another project, that would be in another location completely ie. NOT ERITREA, hopefully where it wasn't going to be stolen from us.
    And that , only to bolster the share price.

If i could get my original capital back ( 42 c/share) I doubt if i would hang around with CHN, unless they get their hands on something truly irresistable. Unlikely in my opinion.

I don't want to hold for another 2-3 years , as another project is slowly developed . There are better opportunies around currently. Goyder buying does give me some confidence, as he is privy to info we don't have.

I don't share BuyLo's optimism , precisely because I'm not buying now at 23c as I presume he is. He may well double his price from here. Asset backing may approach cash backing , but more likely CHN will immediately commit the funds to the new project as they will have had 6 months by then to find one. Then the market will decide what that project is worth, and price the shares accordingly.

If the deal fails, CHN may well be in limbo, as all the scuttlebutt I hear says this is a forced sale, and that the Chinese will be given the property come what may.That would probably be the worst case option for shareholders.

In other words, would you prefer your pineapple with or without vaseline ;-)

Anyway, 3 months from now we'll know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.005(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $527.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.40 $1.34 $5.839M 4.267M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57927 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 19937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.