RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

Now's the time! Rewards for Rewardlers!

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    In response to ordinary1's pretty ordinary post......

Firstly, there were actually no equipment roll outs required for the 2 brand partnerships. It's simply a case of offering Rewardle members free stuff from AirAsia and Quickflix, which is easy, and an IT thing that would take Rewardle's IT team a matter of minutes.

Secondly, I don't suspect they would've liked more than $5M, and this comment proves you don't actually know what you are talking about at all, and should be totally ignored, as anyone who knows the company knows they received $14M of demand from the last cap raise, and hence could have taken the whole lot if they wanted. They didn't want to dilute, which is what you want to see from mgt.

Thirdly, no revenue? 2 x 6 figure deals, and that is just the start. Plus merchants just starting the roll off the freemium model, tells me that the revenue tap is slowly being turned on. It might be a trickle for now, but it won't take long until it is a flood.

Pattersons initiated because one of the brokers was a massive believer in the story moved from Carmichaels to Pattersons earlier this year. He is one of the largest shareholders and has backed the guys solidly. Obviously he therefore wants his firm to cover the story.

The only accurate point you made is the investor update release has caused the price to tick up. and this is simply because Ruwan is such a great presenter. Anyone who hears the story always walks away thinking, "I need to own some stock". Simple.

all point to???

Not sure, let me think.....A Disallowed??

OR

20 Bagger??

They have made it clear they don't want to dilute unnecessarily. This tends to be the case when the CEO and founder owns 60%+ of the company. They have other funding options, such as exercising management options, which could fill the tin again to the same tune.

Bdabing.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.