NOX 3.13% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

NOX queries for QQQQQQQ – or anyone else

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    QQQQQQQ, you are a strong advocate for DYOR, and I have been attempting to do that to determine if NOX is a company to buy right now. I have come to a couple of points where I am unable to find or satisfy myself of the answers and so seek assistance from you or other Hotcopper board members:
    Question 1: from what I can see Veyonda is the combination of an out of Patent drug, Idronoxil which is NOT approved for use by the FDA. It is being delivered in suppository form for which Patent protection is being sought. So in any trialing will it be necessary to achieve approval for the drug as well as the delivery mechanism as separate entities so that FDA approval can be obtained?
    Question 2: Since the announcement of the funding arrangements in July, the stock price performance has been lack-lustre. Could it be that potential investors are looking at this financing as a so called Toxic financing? It seems possible that from what the Investors have contributed to date they will be issued approx. 12 million shares over a period and it seems as though they may be a constant seller at above the minimum issue price of 37 cents.
    Let me say that I hope that the work NOX is undertaking is successful because if so it will bring wonderful benefit to many people.
    I appreciate anyone’s thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.6¢ $1.313K 19.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 14925 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ 47961
Last updated 11.00am 29/04/2024 ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.