NOX 9.52% 11.5¢ noxopharm limited

Thanks slammer Just as a side note, I think we will all be happy...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Thanks slammer

Just as a side note, I think we will all be happy to view the attached link. Some may recall that I have posted this on previous occasions. It shows that at the close of ASX trading today, Dr Kelly and the management team lead a company that has delivered the best return to shareholders compared with all other companies first listed in the same year (2016). To my knowledge, 27 February 2018 is a first for Noxopharm in this regard.

All I can say is wow, wow wow. As RBx has commented, this further validates placing our trust in Dr Kelly.

However, these kinds of things of course are subject to change in very short order. They are obviously pleasing as shareholders but perhaps as a caution, we shouldn't dwell on this for much more than a moment - one red wine maybe.

But what strikes me is this. Dr Kelly has rid himself of cancer. He looks, acts and is driven like a man with a mission more than half his age. Yet he could have simply walked away at that point and sought about enjoying a comfortable retirement with his delightful wife and family.

But no. Not this man.

As a result of his selflessness, Dr Kelly has assembled a team and a range of products that on this day has delivered a windfall for NOX shareholders and the real hope for cancer sufferers that he will achieve for them what he has done for himself.

As far as we know, one individual under the compassionate program has already experienced this.

And this is all before any DARRT interim or otherwise results become known.

As Dr Kelly leaves for ESMO, I note that from a weather perspective that the 'Beast from the East' weather system is bearing down towards Paris.

Dr Kelly has proven his toughness already. I'm betting that even in potentially minus twenty on the streets of the french capital that this nasty weather system will be little match.

I raise my glass. Plenty more to be done but hats off thus far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $33.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 11.0¢ $559.0K 4.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6612 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 99714 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.