NOX 2.94% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

Noxopharm's NOXCOVID-1 trial BLOG, page-2

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    A very nice find Stayso.... thanks for the heads up mate.

I really do appreciate all of the “Insight” blogs from CEO Graham Kelly. His easy style of writing and the way the subjects come alive are incredibly helpful in getting to the core of the science.

This latest one could well become the most important yet.....

If we can make a serious dent in the way patient immune systems severely over react to the Covid virus.... not only will that be a transforming moment for the first patients.... it will certainly make very exciting and welcome news for shareholders too. I can’t imagine the story would not be picked up and beamed around the world in the current frightening climate.

The first line of defence will certainly be a set of vaccines for Covid that give most of us immunity against the virus. But the news when it comes.... that there are one or more treatments to reduce the risk of death to severely ill patients.... well that really will be a red letter day.

If what we are attempting is successful.... put that alongside positive news on a workable vaccine... and I believe the world will likely allow itself to relax... get back to normal.... and breath again.

With a bit of luck.... and a lot of hard, smart work from the NOX team.... we my well be on our way by the beginning of 2021.

Happy New Year to all.... (grin)

Apples

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $13.31K 198.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1137 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 22400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.