DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

npat guesstimate, page-43

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    duk

Must admit IMO kiril is right about fluffynymph being incorrect suggesting there might not be a market for INT technology. There is a huge market for it and more so in the future ! !

Yes, many capital raisings by all and sundry during the GFC. We have had 3 raisings or definitely 2 over the same number of years. Another raising would not be good.

Will Geoff Lord roll it over just like that....hmmmm, interesting. He probably needs the cash, have a look at UXC. If he did that would be a pretty good endorsement of our product. He would understand it better than most.

Kiril taking the note over, wouldn't that be good ! He probably deserves it for all his efforts on this forum !

I suppose borrowing charges less than 10%, another interesting point to ponder.

See duk, there's always 2 sides to the story, it's not black and white. The pressure is on though with earnings/profit.

I better stop posting now or you'll be calling me davidob, now wouldn't that be confusing ! ! !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.