TBR 3.64% $3.71 tribune resources limited

npbt $75m--market cap $120m, page-12

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Well the gold price is at record levels and TBR has a bunch of bullion but then you are not too sure how much because the Board of Directors won't tell us.
    The Board should be hauled over the coals by shareholders and ASIC for their ineptitude.
    Gold at record levels but TBR shares having got to $3.30 now languish at around or below $2.50.
    I am sure that a heap of shareholders would be happy as they bought at under a $1.00 many years ago BUT there are now many new shareholders who have paid over $2.00 and they would not be happy. And why should they, this companies shares are worth well over $6.00 by any reasonable stretch. Numerous posts have detailed the assets and how you get way over that figure.
    The Board need to answer a number of questions;
    Why will they not release to the market through the ASX exactly what bullion is held? Surely we as shareholders are entitled to that information!
    Why will the Company not give shareholders any market update as to what is happening and what the forward plans may be?
    Why will the Company not put together a Company Presentation and release that to the market?
    Why would TBR Directors even contemplate the deal that Rand is proposing which would see the Rand shares held by TBR becoming virtually worthless with the loss of control and unbelievable dilution to TBR?
    These basic questions are fundamental, easy and not complicated.
    Why was my last post and the whole thread "moderated" and then deleted after over one day up on the page? I was informed that "defamation" was not taken lightly and that was the reason.
    I thoroughly agree with HC regarding there problems with defamation and I was careful to state only information in the public domain.
    Why do the directors of TBR not come out in the open and tell the market what a brilliant job they have done in building the assets that now reside in TBR?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.71
Change
-0.140(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $194.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.97 $3.97 $3.71 $2.589K 678

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 886 $3.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 4480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.