PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

npv 4x current sp, phase 1 only!!, page-30

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    DJ,

It depends in which way you look at it. For, although I am in the red, and by a large amount as well mind you, I really haven't as yet realised any losses whatsoever.

Now, if you sell, you would be in the red, but, if you don't, and by not having realised the loss, you haven't suffered anything.
    If you don't belive me, go and ask your Accountant. I know, I am one.

Next thing. If you sold out, the majority of chances are that you will not re-enter (unless you are a short term trader that is looking for the quick trade/profit), at the same levels that you were before. And if you were to miss the quick recovery, you would be out of pocket as well. Finally, IMHO, and for the long term holder, chances are always in favour of the investor's that the sp will recover, as it is the usual norm in most cases. Only time will tell.

IMHO, and from past experience, the sp has dropped too quickly to stay there indefinitely, and my opinion is that it will recover from there. After all, we didn't have anothet GFC that could have caused such an affair. Disappointments most probably caused by shattered expectations and delays, followed by stop losses, etc, were the cause.

What we will have to find out now, is if any of the top twenty holders have relinquished their holding. If they did, yes we would have to worry. But if they didn't, then to me it would mean that they views our current position differently than many nervous nellies here.

Am I concerned at what happened? Yes I may be. But, am I worried to loose sleep over it? No way in whole wide World. For, when I will decide to sell, I will consider it then. Not before.

In the meantime I may run the risk of catching the falling knife, but I may load up some more and average down. Don't forget that the Iron Ore hasn't gone anywhere and that it is still there waiting for the take.

But, to each his own.

Good luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.