MNB 1.85% 5.3¢ minbos resources limited

Hi Kruiser,getting nervous Dicko? still no licence renewal for...

1. 147 Posts.
    Hi Kruiser,

getting nervous Dicko? still no licence renewal for Angola, only about 4 weeks left to get them otherwise you've done your money like everybody else. No way to get out now.

I was told by another shareholder that management expected them weeks ago so something must be wrong

Why would i be nervous, i told you the licence renewals were now expected end of Oct/beg Nov...

Why does there have to be something wrong ? Matters get dealt in their timely fashion only, it is Africa.

well there it is in writing

1. Angola license renewal delayed: what company bets the house on things going to plan in Africa???

as stated above

2. Kanzi sale uncertain: seems to me they are hiding something, why not disclose their response?? not going to be any movement here for a while

MNB were in DRC last week to meet with JV partner and a number of other interested parties

3. And to top it all off, as if this company isnt in enough financial strife, they acquire a greenfields project in WA which has expenditure commitments. Where is the money for this going to come from??

this is a small project..."hedging" is the term i would use

BIG month for MNB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $46.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $19.22K 357.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67074 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 60778 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.