RDM 3.33% 15.5¢ red metal limited

NPV A$109.4 Million as a comparison (of sorts), page-3

1. 1,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1294
    Excellent and honestly written post, Slammer, in terms of highlighting the potential value of our project in NPV terms.

A few comments:

I assume you used PNX as a comparison to indicate that even a “small deposit” (< 20Moz) has the potential to be a robust/ profitable project? The forecasted IRR of 58% is important in attracting funding (>20% required in most cases).

Given Maronan’s size, perhaps it would be worthwhile referring to the market cap comparison Arch Stanton highlighted in the silver thread.

SVL: 182Moz Ag (74.5 g/t): Market Cap = $75m
    RDM: 105Moz Ag (106 g/t): Market Cap = $16m

Unsure of the hypothetical NPVs of SVL’s & RDM’s projects. Bell Potter have initiated coverage on SVL, so it might be useful to obtain that report. Forecasted AISC of $USD15/oz. If accurate, they are profitable at $USD20/oz (Ag). 5Moz (per annum) x $5 = $25m. At a MC of $75m, you could suggest that SVL is deeply undervalued. I wonder what the AISC at Maronan are? If on a par with SVL, how undervalued does that make us?

As you pointed out, RDM were commended for their sensible scoping study. In my discussions with Rob, he has always steered clear of stating any cash flow projections, given our inferred resource under the JORC code. Although, it is an interesting exercise to convert hypothetical NPVs to per share values, it is prudent to err on the side of caution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $46.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.8¢ $14.65K 96.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56333 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 44838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.