CYM 8.16% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

NPV predictions for Nifty, page-29

1. 1,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    Hey @FreeflyerNZ, cheers, I'm going to do a Nifty only NPV today (pretty easy) just to see where that gets. Competition is on to see who gets the closest NPV number to what they come up with !!

On Capex, I have assumed that they are only ever going to do heap leach so there is no need to deal with concentrators. This seems to be their preferred extraction method and I believe they'll crack the sulphide leach to get good recovery. Nifty capex is $50m which is just refurb of the SX plant and a few other things. There's $145 m for new plant at the other mines (OK might be out on that but it wont increase by a factor of 10 for example). I'm assuming Maroochy does not need a lot of new infrastructure as they will use Nifty and just heap leach on site and take the concentrate to the Nifty SX plant (which I've assumed will double in size to take care of this). If they set up a new plant there then capex will grow, sure, but Nifty won't need to expand their plant.

In terms of the timeline, chose 20 years again to be conservative. Beyond that is cream !

A lot of fine tuning can be done on this, whatever way you go, it is profitable. I really did this some time ago to reassure myself of the investment case. But, as you can see, if this is anywhere near right, financiers would fall over themselves to throw money at them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.