CYM 2.04% 5.0¢ cyprium metals limited

Many thanks for posting that @DDBB No I have'nt seen it before...

1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Many thanks for posting that @DDBB No I have'nt seen it before

Here's the main paragraph regarding Cyprium (copy & pasted)

But the one I wanted to plant the seed today was a company called Cyprium. Ticker is CYM. It's the copper asset which used to be owned by a company called Metals X, MLX was the ticker. They sold that this year to CYM and CYM were interesting. So, the pedigree of this company's what's key. The management team have basically all come from a company called Finders Resources, which had a copper asset in Indonesia. And prior to that, they ran a lead-zinc-copper asset in Western Australia called Jabiru, a listed company. In both cases, they were taken over. In both cases, they were successful. In both cases, they operated very, very well. That team's now doing Cyprium. And they're basically saying, "Yep, everybody's owned this mine before. It's had too much trouble. Let's just run it as a what we do well," which is what they call SX-EW or treatment. So, I'd watch that space closely because they will potentially do things alternatively much, much better. And that could be a winner of a copper stock.

Happy New Year everyone. 2022 gunna be a big one for us here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $76.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $98.72K 1.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76924 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 626748 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.