PLS 1.70% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

NPV vs Increasing Market Cap, page-12

1. 1,309 Posts.
    Yeah a couple of things. I have not been burnt on mining stock's in the past, in fact they are actually where I have made most of my money, but I have made that money by knowing the right and wrong times to be in a mining stock. I have a fair idea about mining, as I have been working in the industry for around 16 years, and am sitting in my office a mine site right now.

I agree with certain statements presented above, and I am not arguing that this business could not be worth a considerable amount in the future. I just think that we are disagreeing on timelines, and the things that happen between where the company is now, and where it may be in the future, with regards to valuations.

I believe even if PLS is highly successful, there will be times where the current market value is well above what it should be, and possibly well below what it should be. What I am saying, is that with 300 million shares hitting the market and the company value approaching $1 billion last week, imo it is overvalued at this point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.050(1.70%)
Mkt cap ! $9.243B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.08 $2.96 $38.50M 12.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 121689 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 62356 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.