PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

NPV vs Increasing Market Cap, page-3

1. 2,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    A tenth of the value of what's in the ground, puts us at a value of $8bn once producing (rough figures, I'm squiffy in London).

So their deliberately nonsensical NPV is totally misleading, and smart investors know the real value.

The company already has half the $ required to start mining, which they raised, without even trying. They can raise the other half, at next to no detriment to investors.

They can supply EVERY lithium requirement, chem or tech grade. The prices of which have doubled in the last 6 months.

They are a PRIME candidate for a buyout, before a spade has hit the dirt, so to speak.

So, most people who really understand where we are, and what we have in the ground, realise there's still a probable 5 - 10 x upside, even from here. It may take a few years for that, but it's on the cards.

Yes, it makes me cringe seeing the $1 by Xmas posts, as it does most investors who've been around the block, but this is the real deal.

I've sat on this stock since 4c, but then again, I was lucky to follow a few people and have a geo / business background.

BUT - weigh in the fact that now every man and his dog explorer, are looking for spodumene, globally, so adjust your sights down accordingly.

My guess is this will run well over $1 in the next 6 months. The project is 95% derisked as far as I'm concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.