ADO 6.82% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

nr chairman not to seek re-election at agm, page-22

1. 30,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    MB could have been behind the hiring of Ferghana Partners, which was a masterstroke and ended with Diasource, .... we will never know will we?

He couldn't be bothered explaining where he adds value? Exit stage left? We weren't asking much, but OK then.

The lack of disclosure is a problem with this company. I'm not surprised we got a load of fudging around the issues with the missing shares, the possible loans, all just a bit too hard.

But we're supposed to believe Bergen are fine? No, they're lender of last resort. They perform a service. Just like payday lenders.

The issue is how did we get to that place of desperation? And more specifically, what did MB value add there in terms of strategy, prevention and risk management.

Those are the issues IMO and they all relate to financial strategy.

I can't believe they got away with fudging that, as a question of our not being nice about Bergen.

Distracting piffle! (Not to put too fine a point on it.)

Hopefully the SP will not be smashed by this development of MB's departure, as instos supposedly pile out?

But the underlying fundamentals of ADO with Diasource are compelling. The instos usually get the inside story and I predict they will be unfazed with MB's departure.

Sorry I wasn't at the AGM...to shirtfront Brickwalls...(only kidding BW...I'm no doubt on ignore anyway)

Always next year then!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $54.25K 2.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 301832 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 124809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.