VYS 2.99% 34.5¢ vysarn limited

Must admit that the Cashflow report was a shocker for me... as...

1. 219 Posts.
    Must admit that the Cashflow report was a shocker for me... as only 1.2Mil in receivables. The Coy states 60-90 day lag for full processing then receivables. Was hoping the 4Mil pq in Aussie would be proven.

I was actually hoping for 3 Mil and same as expenditure for zero outcome. As setting up in US is not cheap. Key is seeing sales improving greatly. We are yet to see this from Aussie plant. Yet it just got fully upgraded, so we in 'lag' time.

Looking over other cashflow quarters this is a relatively bad one... as we had higher ones in the last few quarters So IMO the upgrading 'did' affect operations as they processed less than previous quarters.

Then reading the activity report it gave a lot of info and our hopes of US deal seem a matter of time IMO. All longer than we had hoped and for this we have had a pull back of 40% from highs.

A slightly lower than normal cashflow for this quarter means very little IMO. As it took time and money to fully bring Aussie Plant to a fully closed loop solution. 1st in the world now all done and ready for selling more Plants. Yet need 1st few successful Plants... Aussie and USA... then franchise the techo and expertise around the world.

Now they in talks for a second plant. Sounds like 1st plant is done deal as they do have SSC Ops Exec now under the MHM banner. Yet we all wait for them to make the US Plant deal official... giving a guideline of within next month.

Would not wish to have money out when the US deal all signed then ANNed. Will look forward to as close as possible 4.5 Mil in revenue from Aussie Ops next quarter. To prove the capacity of the plant and Aussie targets. That will be worth more than current SP... then US deal of near x5 capacity with Alcoa\SSC\etc in Plant 1 must be worth an extra couple of bucks. IMO.

2nd Plant in US- well lets sign the first 1 as priority number 1... get Aussie plant to near 5 mil in cash receipts pq as targeted.

Will look at Aussie Plant receipts closely next quarter... if Aussie Plant reaches target then we all doing well. Sounds like they not getting stuck into Landfill as yet... so expect 3Mil next quarter... 4.5 Mil Dec quarter IMO.

Meanwhile we start upgrading selected Plant in US in deal 1 for 250,000 t pa and maybe a Deal No 2 in 2011... time will tell. Most important is Aussie plant proven full capacity and signing of US deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.010(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $144.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.8¢ 34.0¢ $182.0K 530.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10863 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 224533 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.