VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

nr...june quarterly , page-49

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I am very happy with the quarter in particular with the detail contained in it. Detail is something the company has lacked in past announcements but this quarterley gives me a good idea where things are at and why. It may not be all positive , i.e site selection, usa landfill, but i rather they do the due dilligence before making the commitment than to rush ahead and find out such issues later.

cahs balance still healthy, non dilutionary finance being looked for usa expension is good. geelong plant running now near full capacity with full capicity hopefully reached this quarter with landfill being used. Hence expected profit 8.6 p.a will not be shown to december quarter. Holders and watches (fox) expecting september quarter to show decent profits will be disspaointed.
    A big semptember can be expected it seems. This may conicide with a three times increase in price as the last two septembers have.

I expect $15 -$20 million profit from first usa plant, plus 8.6 million profit from geelong plant. People may disagree but i understand these are realistic targets.
    Approx $25 million profit from 2012-2013 financial year with a pe of 20-30 for growth company gives a price approximately of $3-5.56 in 2012 with (135 million on issue (assumed small 5 million raise occurs to help fund usa plant)

Just my quarterly ramblings

LONG TERM BUY it still is in my mind

lets hope the USA policians get there act together, i have much less faith in them than mhm management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.