ETM 4.00% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

nr, page-56

1. 1,912 Posts.
    IMO, it all appears to boil down to whether a deal can be made (which was probably always going to be the case).

At the moment, we're all guessing about the outcome, but the reality is probably only a handful of players really know how it lies, and it could well be changing over the next few days as the post election negotiations now begin in earnest.

I don't necessarily agree that the statement ruling out U mining near town means it's all off. If I was trying to start a bargaining process I'd probably try and kick off by putting the other side on their backsides too.

The fact that IA don't have a ruling majority makes a deal more likely than if they'd won in their own right. I'm not sure anyone's mentioned this point again since the last ann.

I also expect the rest of the world's awakening desire for a non-Chinese-controlled strategic source of REE's could be critical in how this plays out (ie. deals that have to get done seem to have a way of getting done).

None of this is certain however, which means we're all left hanging in the meantime.

When trading eventually resumes (possibly after an extension?), it's conceivable that the company's fortunes could have shifted dramatically. If so, either holders will suddenly find ourselves holding too much or not holding enough - which will be fun.

I'm marking my sentiment as "None" because none of the other choices seem colourful enough this morning ;-|

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.