PEN 0.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

New top 20 out earlier today, holding 29.68%, up from 25.94%....

1. 297 Posts.
    New top 20 out earlier today, holding 29.68%, up from 25.94%. Looks good to me.

Re the discussion about the source materials license from the NRC. I discussed this with Gus several weeks ago (emails) and can confirm what vintage posted as gospel. We must remember how pro-active our management has been and still is with their dealings with the NRC. Tony Simpson was well received by them when offering to pick up the tab for some reviews that could be out-sourced, remains to be seen if the offer was taken up.
    To see how well our blokes are doing in Wyoming check out how Lost Creek went about their submittal.
    In a nutshell they first submitted in 2007, withdrew and then re-submitted early 2008. They had numerous RAI's (Request for Additional Information) to respond too. PEN collated all RAI's from Lost Creek and others and incorporated them into there submission.
    From memory Lost Creek have had five public meeting up til now, PEN had four before even submitting the application. And don't forget the site visit either, that was mostly about making sure the license submittal met NRC requirement's.
    We weren't labelled the "Poster Child" without reason, future applications will no doubt follow Strata's path.
    I'm tipping pre-license construction to start in September. It has been a mammoth effort by management to get us to this stage, from an ignored explorer up until just a few months ago to a possible producer next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $392.0K 3.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
105 9779010 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3679748 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.