NRL "Bayview" Tipping comp 2019, page-361

1. 18,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Who needs the humour forum when we have the sports forum HAHAHA.

Not a sore loser at all Freeway, merely a fun comp to have a laugh and sledge other contenders. Footy tipping is not my forte and looking by my AFL tipping that is not my forte either. World Cup cricket on the other hand well I'm the master and rightly so coming 2nd overall in the whole Footy tipping site. But I'm not here to brag as that was a pure fluke as I've never watched a game of cricket in my life. In 4 yrs time I would expect my tipping to be as bad or worse than my AFL/NRL.

In the end it is NJ's ruling on who wins the comp for the year, but being that NJ came out and said FW came 5th last year you would have to assume FW and all the other algo accounts that follow a certain algo throughout the whole comp is in fact a competitor in the comp.

By all means create your 4 alias accounts Freeway, as long as you clearly state how they will tip for the whole comp go for more competition the better I say. The only problem is there isn't much more "how they will tip scenarios" left. Home/Away/Fav/Last Played Winner... covers most the bases. Sure you could have the whole history of the 2 clubs and who has the best win percentage as the winning tip, a lot of work involved but if you are up for it go for it. But as long as you are transparent with the tipping accounts I see nothing wrong with it.

Got any other possible tip possibilities?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.