roaminozIn reality the favourite winners, when you put them up,...

1. 7,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    roaminoz

In reality the favourite winners, when you put them up, dont at times end up as the favourites going into the match.

Sometimes the odds change for teams due to one reason or another eg late withdrawals, Late money etc.

So "FavouriteWinners" is not real overall if the favourite changes after you put them up.

As I said I dont know if you are geeing each other up or not but I gave my opinion on this last year in the post below (when it was raised at that time.)

Md

Post #: 33622018

"I dont know whether its a gee up or not but the Robot tippers should be included as an interest in the Tipping Comp.

They should not have naming rights as the winner(if they get up) ie they are not pitted against the actual HotCopper tippers, they are for interest sake only.

As I said I dont know if this is all about a geeup or banter and its only my opinion as a HC R.League Tipper.

NJ would rule on this whether it happens this year or in the future. I'm happy to go with whatever NJ rules if there is an issue here."

Last edited by Metalduster: 09/10/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.