Here's another quote from you Roaminoz back when you first...

1. 4,341 Posts.
    Here's another quote from you Roaminoz back when you first created these test accounts:

"I've done a freefail and signed up 3 new accounts (remember last year = Freefail & Snakehips) but I'm not doing a freefail and having multiple accounts to picks duds to make my picks look better. I'm doing it as a test for the year. I've created accounts HomeTeamWinners, AwayTeamWinners and FavouriteWinners, they pick what their name(s) suggest. HomeTeam has gone through all 25 rnds (26 is not drawn yet) and picked all home teams as the winner with the margin of 1. Have done the same to AwayTeam I will do the Favourites each week like my own tips.

I'm doing favourites as I want to see how good of a picker is ubet with their sporting odds. On the night of the first game I will choose the favourites of each game with the margain of 1. The only question In which to ask other members is in regards to this account is, what team should be chosen when both are equal favourites... the home or away team. I'm siding with a home team advantage? What are the other pickers opinion, I'll choose the most chosen opinion.

So Nicky... don't delete the account(s)."

KEY QUOTES:

"I'm doing it as a test for the year."

"I'm doing favourites as I want to see how good of a picker is ubet with their sporting odds."

-----------------------

NOWHERE IN THIS DOES IT SAY THAT THESE ARE COMPETITION ENTRANTS.

YOU ALSO TOLD NICKY NOT TO DELETE THE ACCOUNTS. YOU DID NOT ASK.

YOU ALSO SAID IT WAS FOR THAT YEAR ONLY.

-----------------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.