NRL "Bayview" Tipping comp 2019, page-406

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Freelee I've been in enough afl comps of all sorts to know not to act like you - win, lose, come last what ever. To most/all people that I have come across, they feel they're just fun with a capital F. Sure the comps are some amount of skill but with a HEAP of luck thrown in. I have to also say you are a first I've ever heard do his chewy. yet alone to this degree lol.

Have a look who was top of the ladder in the afl hotcopper comp against all entries lol. never questioned any entries and never will. the same entries Favorites, Home teams etc etc etc were in the afl comp no-one said boo and more important all continued on. We all knew which were roams tips (under his name) and how bad he was and we had a great laugh over them including Roam - he never has claimed the others has his. You should welcome more competition not moan about it. he also does a great deal of work with all his stats and charts without almost no thanks.

Anyway its getting way over the top now it was funny at first and so much so I though you were just ripping the p!ss. hate to see when something critically important happens in your life that not to your liking. Mate stop sweating the small stuff - life can turn on a dine and get real tough. If I liked NRL I would compete in the HC nrl comp next year but I more than likely would beat roam to the bottom of the ladder.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.