Geesis Flanagan gets 4 weeks.............One week was enough...

1. 7,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Geesis Flanagan gets 4 weeks.............One week was enough

Crighton is all over Flanagan's face and sticks/gets his nose in Flanagan's f/n mouth.
    All in about 3 seconds time. What would anyone do in that situation........close your mouth? or open their mouth wide and say .....could you please take your nose out of my mouth, Thanks !.

and Crighton didn't have the guts to front the Hearing !
    ....................................................................................................................

Latrell Mitchell...............They say its not his fault ....its the person who took the picture so says Mitchell Pearce and Todd Carney......LOL give us a break.

The Daily Double below ..........Pearce and Carney......
    https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/its-bullt-former-roosters-stars-slams-latrell-photo-leak-as-nrl-opens-investigation/news-story/0ada0a47411f01536b3b15dfdc5db8b6

"Pearce and former teammate Todd Carney, both reformed NRL bad boys, spoke on the Half-Time podcast and called out the person who distributed the image, with both men having their own experiences with footage that was shared on social media without their permission. Pearce was banned for eight matches and received a heavy fine from the NRL in 2016 after a leaked video showed him simulating a lewd act with a dog, while Carney’s NRL career ended in 2014 after a video showed him doing “the bubbler” in a bathroom.

“I hope someone comes down hard on the person who’s filming these things,” Pearce told the podcast."

I am Not suggesting Mitchel did anything
    Md
    Last edited by Metalduster: 14/08/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.