Yep The sendoff was warranted and you are spot on Queensland do...

1. 7,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Yep The sendoff was warranted and you are spot on

Queensland do have 2 Backline Players with blistering Pace.............. Walsh and the Hammer.

Until NSW come up with a couple of Players to match the speed of QLD they will not win a series constantly, they may win a game in a series or a series every now and then but thats all.

Hynes, as has been pointed out in another post on here is not up to SOO Level imo also, going on his performance last night. He will get one more go though imo

Edwards will come in for Teddy but wont add pace!

Jake Trbojevic was a mistake as a Selection (Front Row) and Captain of the Side. He was an embarrassment last night.

Apisai Koroisau should come into the side if they go with 2 Hookers but if they stick with one then he's the one. imo

The NSW 5/8th Jarome Luai needs to straighten the attack which unfortunately he cannot do. Initially moving across field most of the time or jumping in the air like a jumping jackass is not what is required from a 5/8th at the elite Level. NSW would be better off with Burton from the Bulldogs. imo

Can NSW win the series ? Not with the side they produced last night.

What does Maguire do now? It will make or break him but this maybe his one and only series if he returns to the NRL as a Coach!

Last night singularly, the NSW supporters didn't get their money's worth sitting in the crowd. To me thats the disappointing part.

Myself, I always want a contest when I watch the great Game of R.League particularly the State of Origins.. We didn't get it last night.

Md

Last edited by Metalduster: 06/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.