In the Warriors/Bulldogs game imo I thought I heard the Referee...

1. 7,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

In the Warriors/Bulldogs game imo I thought I heard the Referee use the words “No Mitigation” or just "Mitigation" (not sure which)when awarding a Penalty for the RTSheck head shot.

Now the Meaning of the Word “Mitigation” is ….....the action of reducing the severity of something
    According to the NRL and their 2 Step System for deciding grading for charges........There are 2 Factors........Aggravating Factors and Mitigating Factors

Using that as a guide

"Mitigating Factors

Other Players have impacted outcome

Contact/Impact not direct

Other Relevant Factors"

With the Crichton hit on RTS...... it was obvious that the Contact of Crichton's point of shoulder was direct to RTSheck's Head.

Applying Mitigating Factors on the spur of the moment is beyond belief if that was the case in Friday Nights game. It was black and white that Crichton delivered a direct point of shoulder hit to RTS's head imo Sin Bin applies. imo
    If I'm correct with what I saw then how ridiculous can the term "there was Mitigation or no Mitigation" be, coming from either the Bunker and/or the Referee in deciding the severity of what was obvious in this instance ..... I believe it must have been the person in the Bunker making the Call

This is the joke of the year so far for the NRL. imo

Its time to wake up and stop pussy footing around.............. the bunker system as is…. isnt working. Get people in the Bunker with at least half a brain and some knowledge of Rugby League. imo

Annesley Wake Up, there is a Problem.!

Md
    Last edited by Metalduster: 25/08/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.