NRL grand final preview

1. 1,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Its nearly impossible to find a fault in the quality of the rooster's 17. Youth, experience, speed and grit in a team that has primed their run to the last game. Lost enough games to iron out the chinks in their armour.

A few years back, if you were backing a team to fold in the semi's, it would be the roosters. I don't think I've seen a side in the last decade that doesn't look this good.

Well the raiders may be not be as star-studded as the roosters, but surely the eclectic mix of players may be a match when you consider the quality of their try scoring ability. Ranking the top 8 sides on their game science, I'm giving the raiders the no. 1 ranking.

I'm generally not in favour of players switching position's, however Jack Wighton going to 5/8 has turned out to be sensational. I don't think anybody could argue that Josh Papali has been peerless throughout the season.

Neither side deserves to lose, its hard to go past sheer talent V an integrated green machine. However that doesn't mean that the raider's spiritual journey can't go all the way with a bounce off the ball.
    Last edited by dydx: 01/10/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.